Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cheers to the graduate!

This has been a great school year so far! I was signed off for my license in November, finished up student teaching and school in December. The last day of kindergarten was precious! The kids presented me with a book they made, each student writing a page, and a bag full of books to start off my library. I cannot wait until I get to go in and visit them (: 
After graduation and the party I took a trip down to Cali for a week where we went to theme parks and waited in no lines to hop on rides. I was one happy girl! Although, the miles of walking was killing me, I was sore all week. 

I have one more week of winter break, and then it is back to school I go. I am now starting graduate school and getting on the sub list for my district! I am so excited for what is in store for me. I hope that after getting some subbing experience this year I will have my own classroom in the fall. I cannot wait to have my own classroom and to be more regular in the blogging world!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment